From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bramble or Brambles may refer to:
- Blackberry, a thorny fruit bush, and by association any rough prickly shrub
- Bramble Bank, a sandbank in the Solent notable for an annual cricket match played during low tides
- Bramble (graph theory)
- Bramble (surname)
- Bramble, Indiana, a town in the USA
- HMS Bramble, the name of seven ships of the Royal Navy, and one ship which was never completed
- ST Brambles, a British tugboat
- Brambles Limited, an Australian company
- Bramble (cocktail), a drink containing blackberry liqueur.
- Colonel Bramble, a fictional character in 'Les silences du colonel Bramble (The Silence of Colonel Bramble) by Andre Maurois
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bramble.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.