The Quaker meeting house at Branch End
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Branch End is part of the village of Stocksfield in Northumberland, England. It is situated at the junction of the A695 Main Road with New Ridley Road. It lies 1 mile (1.6 km) east of Stocksfield Station, between Hexham and Newcastle upon Tyne.
Local services include a doctors' surgery, pharmacy, petrol station with associated shop and post office, two garages, a hairdresser, newsagent, children's play area and Quaker meeting house. There is a half hourly bus service to Hexham and Newcastle with Go North East "Tyne Valley 10".
- Branch End Surgery.
- Boots.com. Stocksfield Alexandra Terrace.
- Post office moves to new location in Stocksfield. Hexham Courant.
- Branch End Garage Ltd.
- Mot-testers.co.uk. New Ridley Road Garage.
- Stocksfield Parish Council. Branch End Play Area.
- Quaker.org.uk Stocksfield Quaker Meeting.
- Gonortheast.co.uk. Tyne Valley 10.
|This Northumberland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|