|Elevation||433 ft (132 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||450702|
Branchville (also Oil Creek) is an unincorporated community in southern Oil Township, Perry County, Indiana, United States. It lies along CR40 northeast of the city of Tell City, the county seat of Perry County. Its elevation is 433 feet (132 m), and it is located at (38.1636715, -86.5797058). Although Branchville is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 47514.
- "Branchville, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-10.
- DeLorme. Indiana Atlas & Gazetteer. 3rd ed. Yarmouth: DeLorme, 2004, p. 62-63. ISBN 0-89933-319-2.
- Geographic Names Information System Feature Detail Report, Geographic Names Information System, 1979-02-14. Accessed 2008-06-01.
- Zip Code Lookup
- History of Warrick, Spencer, and Perry Counties, Indiana : from the earliest time to the present. Goodspeeds. 1885. p. 683.
- Hunt, Thomas James De la (1916). Perry County: A History. W.K. Stewart. p. 272.
|This Perry County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|