|Elevation||433 ft (132 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|Area code(s)||812, 930|
|GNIS feature ID||450702|
Branchville (also Oil Creek) is an unincorporated community in southern Oil Township, Perry County, in the U.S. state of Indiana. It lies along CR40 northeast of the city of Tell City, the county seat of Perry County. Its elevation is 433 feet (132 m), and it is located at . Although Branchville is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 47514.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-04-15.
- "Branchville, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-10.
- DeLorme. Indiana Atlas & Gazetteer. 3rd ed. Yarmouth: DeLorme, 2004, p. 62-63. ISBN 0-89933-319-2.
- Zip Code Lookup Archived June 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- History of Warrick, Spencer, and Perry Counties, Indiana : from the earliest time to the present. Goodspeeds. 1885. p. 683.
- Hunt, Thomas James De la (1916). Perry County: A History. W.K. Stewart. p. 272.
- "Perry County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved April 15, 2017.
|This Perry County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|