Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Brand, brand, bränd, or brænd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A brand is a name, sign, symbol, slogan or anything that is used to identify and distinguish a specific product, service, or business.
Brand may also refer to:
- Brand (Aachen), a district of Aachen, Germany
- Brand (Nuth), a hamlet in the municipality of Nuth, the Netherlands
- Brand (Saxon Switzerland), a mountain in Germany
- Brand, Bavaria, a municipality in Bavaria, Germany
- Brand, Vorarlberg, a municipality in Austria
- Division of Brand, an Australian electoral division
Arts and entertainment
- Brand (play) (1865), a play by Henrik Ibsen and its protagonist
- Brand (literary magazine), a 2007–2012 British periodical
- Brand (Middle-earth), a Tolkien character
- Brand (Rivan Warder), from The Belgariad
- A Brand, a Belgian rock band
- Brand, a character from the Chronicles of Amber universe
- the title character of Bill Brand (TV series) (1976), a British TV drama series
- HNoMS Brand, several Norwegian warships
- Brand Brewery, a Dutch brewery owned by Heineken
- Brand (magazine), an anarchist magazine published since 1898
- The Brand, another name for the Aryan Brotherhood
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brand.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.