Brand Factory is a chain of retail stores operated by Future Group. Its head office is in Mumbai. Launched in September 2006, it has 74 stores across 32 cities in India as of October 2018. It is India's largest discount retail chain and offers a wide range of apparel brands in different categories for men, women, infants, accessories, cosmetics, footwear, sportswear and luggage. The chain plans to expand its number of outlets to 100 by 2018.
The outlets are between 70,000 and 150,000 square feet in size and hosts several Indian and international fashion brands like Levis, Pepe Jeans, Wrangler, Provogue, Arrow, Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Louis Phillippe, Allen Solly, Reid & WILWON, and Gini & Jony. It has stores in Chennai, Bhilai, Raipur, Bhubaneswar, Kanpur, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Asansol, Bangalore, Mysore, Hubli, Mangalore, Coimbatore, Guwahati, Trivandrum, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Thane, Nagpur, Ujjain, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Pune, Kalyan, Calicut, Patna, Vadodara, Salem, Lucknow, Agra, Nashik and Surat.
- "About us". www.brandfactoryonline.com.
- "trendandoffers.com". trendandoffers.com.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-04-02. Retrieved 2015-03-18.
- "Brand Factory unleashes its Ethnic Wear collection". www.indiainfoline.com.
- Govind, Deepti (18 December 2017). "Brand Factory plans aggressive expansion, to focus on small towns". Livemint.
- "Brand Factory offers 'Biggest Clearance Sale' this New Year". instantpublish.blogspot.in.
- "Brand Factory launches 2 new stores in Hyderabad". Hindu Businessline. 20 January 2014.
- 1020124370[permanent dead link]
- "Future Group launches "Brand Factory" in Ahmedabad". www.indiaprwire.com.