|Type||Privately held company|
|Industry||Research Consultancy, Media, Advertising, Public Relations, Entertainment, Retail, Wholesale, Fashion|
|Headquarters||New York, United States|
|Robert K. Passikoff, Ph.D., Founder and President |
Leigh Benatar, EVP
|Products||Predictive Brand Equity, Loyalty, and Engagement Metrics,|
Traditional Market Research,
Brand Keys is a brand research consultancy specializing in predictive consumer behavioral brand equity, loyalty, and engagement metrics. Brand Keys is headquartered in New York, NY and has offices in Dublin, Dubai, London, Madrid, Sydney, and Tokyo.
Robert Passikoff founded Brand Keys in 1984 and developed the consumer listening system to show measures of brand equity. The approach identifies what motivates, maintains, reinforces, and drives consideration, engagement, purchase behavior, and consumer loyalty.
Research conducted by the Advertising Research Foundation indicated that the methodological framework utilized by Brand Keys is the most successful at predicting sales and subsequent changes in real-world consumer behavior. The Advertising Research Foundation also independently validated these assessments via their "First Opinion" Review.
- Brand Keys, Inc.: Private Company Information - Businessweek
- T-Mobile's AT&T-mocking ads likely to retire - Washington Times
- CNN.com - Robert Passikoff, Brand Keys - Jan 28, 2005
- BrandKeys | Brand Keys, World Leader in Customer Loyalty and Engagement Metrics
- The Brands with the highest Customer Loyalty of 2011, by Brand Keys | More Than Branding
- Wilson, Eric (18 November 2010). "Kim Kardashian Inc". The New York Times.
- Goetzl, David (Jan 18, 2008). "Brand Keys Cites Ads Likely To Score In Super Bowl". Media Post. Retrieved May 17, 2012.
- "Brand Loyalty Leaders make connections, study says". Household and Personal Products Industry Magazine. December 1, 2010. Archived from the original on September 23, 2014. Retrieved May 17, 2012. (subscription required)
- Gliniewicz, Leah (August 17, 2004). "Fleet, Discover Top 'Loyalty Index'; Mutual Funds Fall.(Brand Keys survey on customer loyalty to financial services companies)". American Banker Magazine. Retrieved May 17, 2012. (subscription required)
- "The Biz: Studies take close look at receptivity". Advertising Age. March 31, 2003. Retrieved May 17, 2012.[dead link] (subscription required)
- "ARF First Opinion Review of Brand Keys' Measurement Methodology" (PDF). Brand Keys. Jan 30, 2007. Retrieved March 5, 2014.