This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Brandchannel is a Webby-award winning website about branding that launched in 2001 with the goal of offering a global perspective on brands. Brandchannel offers a platform that features a dynamic newsfeed, articles, global conference listings, industry debates, a directory of agencies, and other branding resources. The website is produced by Interbrand, but maintains editorial independence. Brandchannel is based in New York City.
- Shirley Brady - Editor-in-Chief
- Jim Thompson - Past Editor
- Robin Rusch - Founding Editor
- Renée Alexander
- Benjamin Berkon
- Sue Blecher
- Dale Buss
- Deborah Dunham
- Russ Josephs
- Vivian Manning-Schaffel
- Mark J. Miller
- Umair Naeem
- Abram Sauer
- Sheila Shayon
- Barry Silverstein
- Anthony Zumpano
- "Information". brandchannel.com. Archived from the original on 2007-02-02. Retrieved 2007-01-27.
- "An Open Letter to BrandChannel.com, "The world's only online exchange about branding." | HERO Entertainment Marketing, Inc - Los Angeles Product Placement Agency". www.heropp.com. Retrieved 2015-12-25.
- Swystun, Jeff (2006-09-19). The Brand Glossary. Palgrave Macmillan. ISBN 9780230626409.
- "Some Question P & G's Sustainability Efforts — BrandChannel.com | Walmart News Now". www.walmartnewsnow.com. Retrieved 2015-12-25.
- brandchannel - always branding. always on.
- brandchannel - Twitter
-  - Top 100 Branding blogs
-  - Digg
|This article about a commerce website is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|