From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brandeis is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Louis Brandeis, U.S. Supreme Court Justice
- Brandeis Brief, a 1908 document written by Brandeis as a litigator
- Brandeis University, in Massachusetts, U.S.
- Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, at the University of Louisville in Kentucky, U.S.
- Brandeis Medal, awarded by the University of Louisville’s Louis D. Brandeis Society
- Brandeis Award (disambiguation), several different awards
- Brandeis-Bardin Institute, now the Brandeis-Bardin Campus of American Jewish University, in California, U.S.
- Kfar Brandeis (English: Brandeis village), a suburb of Hadera, Israel
- Brandeis Elementary School, an elementary school in Louisville, Kentucky, U.S.
- Irma Brandeis, American Dante scholar
- Friedl Dicker-Brandeis, Austrian artist and Holocaust victim
- Antonietta Brandeis
- J. L. Brandeis and Sons Store, an Omaha, Nebraska-based department store chain
- Brandeis Brokers, a broker on the London Metal Exchange
- Brandys (disambiguation)
- Brandis (surname)
- Brandes (disambiguation)
|This page lists people with the surname Brandeis. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|