This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Gwen Hajek|
|Succeeded by||Pamela Stein|
November 2, 1968 |
Santa Clara, California
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||105 lb (48 kg; 7.5 st)|
Brandi Brandt was born November 2, 1968 in Santa Clara, California. She is the daughter of Brie Howard. Howard was the drummer for the band American Girls. When Brandt was 12 years old, she met comedic actor Jon Lovitz, who at the time was in a Groundlings class with American Girls bandmate Hillary Matthews. Brandt and Lovitz became friends.
She was the cover model for the magazine's August 1989 issue and appeared on the cover of the March 1990 issue with Donald Trump.
Brandt appeared as herself in "Desperately Seeking Miss October", the November 5, 1989 episode of the television sitcom Married... with Children. In the episode, Brandt patronizes the store at which protagonist Al Bundy (Ed O'Neill) works, to purchase a pair of stiletto heels, setting off a competition to please her between Al and his visiting friend Steve Rhoades (David Garrison), who recognize her from Playboy. When she asks how much the shoes are, a grateful Al gives them to her for free, explaining to her that she made it possible for Al and Steve to have sex with their wives.
Brandt was alleged to have been involved with a cocaine-trafficking syndicate importing cocaine into Australia between July and December 2007. On November 15, 2013, Brandt was extradited from Los Angeles, California, to Sydney, Australia, to face criminal charges in a Sydney court for her alleged involvement. In April 2014, Brandt pleaded guilty to a charge of conspiring to import drugs. On August 29, 2014, Brandt was sentenced to up to six years in prison. She became eligible for parole in November 2016.
- Ticker (2001) as Cocktail Waitress
- Citizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger IV (2000) as Glamorous Gyno-American
- Wedding Band (1990) as Serena
- Married... with Children as Herself (1 episode entitled "Desperately Seeking Miss October" (1989))
- "Fine Brandy". Playboy. October 1987
- "Miss October 1987: Brandi Brandt". Playboy. Retrieved November 15, 2014.
- "Sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll for Brandi Brandt", The Daily Telegraph (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia), September 29, 2009. Retrieved August 30, 2014.
- Lovitz, Jon (June 1999). "Playmate News". Playboy.
- "Desperately Seeking Miss October". Married... with Children. Season 4. Episode 7. November 5, 1989. Fox Broadcasting Company.
- "Richards taking it 'very slowly' with Sixx". Retrieved August 26, 2011.
- "Crusty, busty Bra Boys connection". The Sydney Morning Herald. September 23, 2009. Retrieved August 26, 2011.
- "Former Playboy model Brandi Brandt, 45, extradited to face cocaine-trafficking charges in Australia". Daily Mail. London. November 15, 2013. Retrieved November 15, 2013.
- "Former Playboy model Brandi Brandt jailed over cocaine ring". The Sydney Morning Herald. Sydney. August 30, 2014. Retrieved January 15, 2017.