|Born||Brandi Lynn Glanville
November 16, 1972
Salinas, California, U.S.
|Television||The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Celebrity Big Brother (UK)
Celebrity Big Brother (U.S.)
|Spouse(s)||Eddie Cibrian (m. 2001; div. 2010)|
Brandi Lee Glanville (born November 16, 1972[better source needed]) is an American television personality, author and former model. In 2011, she became a cast member on the reality television series The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills; she was a friend of the housewives in the second season, and was a starring housewife from the third through fifth seasons. She also hosts a podcast called Brandi Glanville Unfiltered and has appeared on Celebrity Apprentice, Celebrity Big Brother, Famously Single, and My Kitchen Rules. She has written two books and is a #1 New York Times bestselling author. .
Glanville was born in Salinas, California and raised in Sacramento, California as the middle child of Judith (née Swinehart) and Guy Glanville. She has said her father grew marijuana, and she would sell it as she got older, admitting on Celebrity Big Brother that with her siblings, older sister Tricia, and younger brother Michael, she had blackmailed her father in order to obtain money. 
At the age of 16, Glanville moved to Paris, France, and began modeling; signed by Elite Model Management she worked in Europe, Los Angeles and New York. By the next year, she was taking part in Paris runway shows. During a 17-year modeling career, she appeared in the pages of Glamour and Cosmopolitan and worked for design couture houses including Chanel, Giorgio Armani, and Gucci.
Glanville appeared on the second season of Bravo's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and made her debut on episode four, "Gossip Girls". She made several appearances throughout the season as a "Friend of the Housewives" and after proving to be popular with fans, she was included in the three-part season two reunion episode that aired between January 30 and February 13, 2012. On April 29, 2012 Bravo announced that cast member Camille Grammer would not return for a third season and that Glanville would join the cast as an official Housewife alongside newcomer Yolanda Foster.
Glanville was introduced to the show through Adrienne Maloof and during her time on the show had confrontations with several other cast members, including one time friend Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, and Lisa Rinna. Glanville, along with friend and fellow castmate Kim Richards departed the show after the fifth season. Glanville returned for several guest appearances in the sixth season of the show in 2016, filming with Yolanda Foster.
Glanville competed on the reality show Celebrity Apprentice where she made it to the final four, and was fired two weeks before the finale. She also appeared on the reality series Famously Single in 2016. In 2017, Glanville competed with friend, and the ex-husband of Leann Rimes, Dean Sheremet in the FOX reality cooking series My Kitchen Rules, where they came in third place.
Podcast and magazine column
On November 4, 2013 Glanville began a weekly podcast show entitled Brandi Glanville Unfiltered. On the podcast Glanville discusses her life, popular culture, and holds interviews with various personalities.
Glanville wrote a weekly column for an Australian celebrity magazine "NW".
- Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders (2013) ISBN 978-1476707631
- Drinking and Dating (2014) ISBN 978-0062296313
- 90210 (2013, 1 episode, as Brandi Glanville)
- Missing at 17 (2013, as Erica)
- The Hungover Games (2014, as Housewife Veronica)
- Sharknado: The 4th Awakens (2016, as Tech Whitley)
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (2011–16)
- Celebrity Apprentice (2015); 4th Place
- Famously Single (2016)
- My Kitchen Rules (2017); 3rd Place
- Gay for Play Game Show Starring RuPaul (2017)
- Celebrity Big Brother (UK) (2017); 11th Place
- Celebrity Big Brother (U.S.) (2018); 7th Place
- "The Birth of Brandi Glanville". The California Birth Index. Retrieved August 9, 2017.
- Harnick, Chris. "Celebrity Apprentice Cast Revealed! Kate Gosselin, Brandi Glanville, Kevin Jonas and More Enter the Boardroom", Eonline, November 4, 2014
- Lee, Elyssa (October 2013). "Reality Star Brandi Glanville". Sactown Magazine. Retrieved August 9, 2017.
- Hawks, Asa (September 5, 2011). "Brandi Glanville bio, new cast member on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". Starcasm.net. Archived from the original on December 27, 2014. Retrieved October 28, 2011.
- "'Brandi Glanville - The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season Two - Bios - Bravo TV Official Site'". Archived from the original on October 28, 2011. Retrieved October 28, 2011.
- "Cat Fight! Watch Brandi Glanville's Real Housewives Debut". Us Weekly. September 23, 2011. Retrieved October 28, 2011.
- Reality Tea. "Report: Glanville a Full-Time Housewife on RHOBH". Retrieved 29 April 2012.
- Petski, Denise (13 May 2016). "Fox Orders 'My Kitchen Rules' Cooking Series With Curtis Stone & Cat Cora". TV Tonight. Retrieved 15 May 2016.
- "A pop princess with a vengeance, a Real Housewife with a VERY famous love rival, a Mob Wife and Barry from EastEnders: All-new Celebrity Big Brother line-up promises fireworks". Daily Mail. 1 August 2017. Retrieved 2 August 2017.
- Glanville, Brandi. "BRANDI GLANVILLE UNFILTERED". PodcastOne. Retrieved 27 December 2014.
- "Brandi Glanville Exclusively Chats to Us at NW Magazine's 21st Birthday Bash", The Australian Reporter, November 14, 2014
- Chiu, Alexis (2009-08-29). "Eddie Cibrian Is 'Committed to Being a Devoted Father'". people.com. Retrieved 2009-08-28.
- "'Drinking and Tweeting': Life lessons from a 'Real Housewife'". Today. Retrieved 27 December 2014.
- Trachta, Ali. "Brandi Glanville's Book Drinking & Tweeting: 8 Incredible Revelations". LA Weekly. Retrieved 27 December 2014.
- "Best Sellers March 03, 2013". New York Times. Retrieved 27 December 2014.