November 16, 1972 |
Sacramento, California, U.S.
|Television||The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,
The Celebrity Apprentice 7
|Spouse(s)||Eddie Cibrian (m. 2001; div. 2010)|
Brandi Glanville (born November 16, 1972) is an American television personality, author and former model. She appeared on the reality series The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in its second season on the Bravo cable network. She also hosts a podcast called Brandi Glanville Unfiltered and appeared on Season 7 of Celebrity Apprentice which premiered on January 4, 2015. Glanville made it to the final four, being fired two weeks before the finale.
At the age of 16, Glanville moved to Paris, France, and began modeling; signed by Elite Model Management she worked in Europe, Los Angeles and New York. By the next year, she was taking part in Paris runway shows. During a 17-year modeling career, she appeared in the pages of Glamour and Cosmopolitan and worked for design couture houses including Chanel, Giorgio Armani, and Gucci.
Glanville has appeared in the second season of Bravo's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and made her initial appearance in episode four, "Gossip Girls". She made several appearances throughout the season and was included in the three-part season two reunion episode that aired between January 30 and February 13, 2012. On April 29, 2012 Bravo announced that cast member Camille Grammer would not return for a third season and that Glanville would join the cast as an official Housewife.
Glanville was introduced to the show through Adrienne Maloof and during her time on the show has had confrontations with several other cast members, including Lisa Vanderpump. During season four Glanville caused controversy by a comment she made to fellow cast member Joyce Giraud over her inability to swim, joking that Giraud (who is Puerto Rican) could not swim because she was black. Glanville later apologized for making the comment, stating that she did not intend it to be seen as racist.
- Podcast and magazine column
On November 4, 2013 Glanville began a weekly podcast show entitled Brandi Glanville Unfiltered. On the podcast Glanville discusses her life, popular culture, and holds interviews with various personalities. She has received criticism over several remarks made on the podcast, including calling her son profanities and on another episode made jokes about "[wanting] to be molested as a child" while holding an interview with comedian Jim Florentine. Glanville later apologized for the jokes.
Glanville writes a weekly column for an Australian celebrity magazine "NW".
- Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders (2013) ISBN 978-1476707631
- Drinking and Dating (2014) ISBN 978-0062296313
- 90210 (2013, 1 episode, as Brandi Glanville)
- Missing at 17 (2013, as Erica)
- The Hungover Games (2014, as Housewife Veronica)
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (2011 - 2015, 56 episodes)
- Celebrity Apprentice (2015, 9 episodes)
- Unknown, Author. "Brandi Glanville Biography". usmagazine.com. US Magazine. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- Harnick, Chris. "Celebrity Apprentice Cast Revealed! Kate Gosselin, Brandi Glanville, Kevin Jonas and More Enter the Boardroom", Eonline, November 4, 2014
- Hawks, Asa (September 5, 2011). "Brandi Glanville bio, new cast member on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". Starcasm.net. Archived from the original on December 27, 2014. Retrieved October 28, 2011.
- Hawks, Asa (September 6, 2011). "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Brandi Glanville modeling photos". Starcasm.net. Archived from the original on December 27, 2014. Retrieved June 18, 2011.
- "'Brandi Glanville - The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season Two - Bios - Bravo TV Official Site'". Retrieved October 28, 2011.
- "Cat Fight! Watch Brandi Glanville's Real Housewives Debut". Us Weekly. September 23, 2011. Retrieved October 28, 2011.
- Reality Tea. "Report: Glanville a Full-Time Housewife on RHOBH". Retrieved 29 April 2012.
- "Brandi Glanville Apologizes for Her Racist Joke on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | E! Online UK". Eonline.com. Retrieved 2014-04-05.
- Glanville, Brandi. "BRANDI GLANVILLE UNFILTERED". PodcastOne. Retrieved 27 December 2014.
- Webber, Stephanie. "Brandi Glanville Defends Calling Son Jake, 7, an "A--hole," "D--k" on Podcast". US Magazine. Retrieved 27 December 2014.
- "Brandi Glanville Apologizes for Joke About Wanting to Be Molested as a Child". US Magazine. Retrieved 27 December 2014.
- "Brandi Glanville Exclusively Chats to Us at NW Magazine's 21st Birthday Bash", The Australian Reporter, November 14, 2014
- Chiu, Alexis (2009-08-29). "Eddie Cibrian Is 'Committed to Being a Devoted Father'". people.com. Retrieved 2009-08-28.
- "‘Drinking and Tweeting’: Life lessons from a ‘Real Housewife’". Today. Retrieved 27 December 2014.
- Trachta, Ali. "Brandi Glanville's Book Drinking & Tweeting: 8 Incredible Revelations". LA Weekly. Retrieved 27 December 2014.
- "Best Sellers March 03, 2013". New York Times. Retrieved 27 December 2014.