|Born||February 6, 1987|
Charlotte, North Carolina
|Listed height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Listed weight||200 lb (91 kg)|
|High school||Gaston Day School|
(Gastonia, North Carolina)
|College||South Carolina (2006–2010)|
|NBA draft||2010 / Undrafted|
|Career highlights and awards|
Brandis Raley-Ross (born February 6, 1987) is an American professional basketball player who last played for Cibona of the ABA League and the Croatian League. He played college basketball for South Carolina.
On October 30, 2016, Raley-Ross was selected by the Erie BayHawks with the 98th pick of the 2016 NBA Development League draft. On December 8, he was waived by the BayHawks. In eight games, he averaged 4.1 points, 2.0 rebounds and 1.1 assists in 19.3 minutes.
- Rayburn, Iris (October 30, 2016). "BayHawks Select Six in D-League Draft". NBA.com. Retrieved November 6, 2016.
- "NBA D-League Transactions". NBA.com. Archived from the original on December 10, 2016. Retrieved December 9, 2016.
- "Brandis Raley-Ross D-League Stats". Basketball-Reference.com. Retrieved December 9, 2016.
- "Mićović, Vranješ and Ross sign with Mornar, 6 players extend their contracts". aba-liga.com. Retrieved July 1, 2017.
- "Brandis Raley-Ross leaves Mornar and joins Cibona". aba-liga.com. Retrieved July 21, 2018.
- "Cibona parted ways with Jefferson and Raley-Ross". aba-liga.com. Retrieved December 24, 2018.
|This biographical article relating to a United States basketball figure born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|