|Born:||June 22, 1992|
|Height:||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Weight:||232 lb (105 kg)|
|High school:||Forestville (MD) McNamara|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2017|
Brandon Coleman (born June 22, 1992) is a former American football wide receiver. He played college football at Rutgers. He signed with the New Orleans Saints as an undrafted free agent after the 2014 NFL Draft.
As a sophomore at Rutgers in 2012, Coleman had 43 receptions for 718 yards and 10 touchdowns. The following season, Coleman recorded 34 receptions, 538 yards, and 4 touchdowns his junior year with the Scarlet Knights. Coleman entered the 2014 NFL Draft after his junior season, however went undrafted.
Coleman received his first professional starts during the Saint's 2015 season opener against the Arizona Cardinals. He caught his first career touchdown on a 12-yard pass from Drew Brees in the second quarter. He finished his first career game hauling in 4 receptions for 41-yards. During a Week 13 matchup against the division-rival Carolina Panthers, he made 4 receptions for 73 receiving yards and caught his second career touchdown reception. On January 3, 2016, Coleman caught a season-high 5 passes for 81 receiving yards against the Atlanta Falcons.
He finished his second season with 30 receptions, 454 receiving yards, and two touchdowns.
In Week 2 of the 2017 season against the New England Patriots, Coleman had four receptions for 82 yards and a touchdown in the 36–20 loss. He finished the season with 23 receptions for 364 yards and three touchdowns.
On September 2, 2019, Brandon Coleman announced his retirement via an Instagram post.
- Brandon Coleman took lessons learned from tap to field
- As Brandon Coleman Goes, So Goes Rutgers
- "Brandon Coleman". Sports-reference.com. Archived from the original on September 15, 2015. Retrieved April 30, 2015.
- Rutgers WR Brandon Coleman to enter 2014 NFL Draft
- "2014 NFL Draft: Rutgers WR Brandon Coleman signs with New Orleans Saints". nj.com. Retrieved May 10, 2014.
- NFL.com. "NFL Game Recap:Week 1/New Orleans Saints Vs. Arizona Cardinals". Retrieved September 13, 2015.
- NFL.com. "NFL.com:Player Profile: Brandon Coleman". Retrieved February 24, 2016.
- "New England Patriots at New Orleans Saints - September 17th, 2017". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved October 28, 2017.
- Jackson, Lakisha (April 18, 2018). "Brandon Coleman re-signs with New Orleans Saints". NFL.com.
- "New Orleans Saints announce roster moves". NewOrleansSaints.com. August 6, 2018.