||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
February 6, 1984 |
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, U.S.
Brandon Hammond (born February 6, 1984) is an American former child actor who appeared in a string of high-profile projects in the 1990s.
Hammond's first film role was in Menace II Society where he played the younger version of the main character Caine. He followed this up with major roles in Strange Days, Waiting to Exhale, The Fan, and Mars Attacks!, usually playing the son of one of the main characters. He also appeared in Space Jam playing Michael Jordan as a child. His most well-known role is that of Ahmad in the hit film Soul Food. He had a recurring role on the TV series Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman as Anthony. He simultaneously starred in the short-lived sitcom The Gregory Hines Show as Hines' son.
- Menace II Society (1993)
- Mickey's Fun Songs (1995)
- Tales from the Hood (1995)
- Strange Days (1995)
- Waiting to Exhale (1995)
- No Easy Way (1996)
- The Fan
- Space Jam (1996)
- Mars Attacks! (1996)
- Soul Food (1997)
- Blue Hill Avenue (2001)
- Coach - episode: "Blue Chip Blues" (1994)
- Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman (1996–1998)
- The Gregory Hines Show (1997–1998)
- Penn & Teller's Sin City Spectacular episode (1998)
- The West Wing episode "The White House Pro-Am" (2000)
- Our America (TV movie) (2002)