|No. -- Free agent|
|Date of birth:||January 24, 1990|
|Place of birth:||Miami, Florida|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight:||189 lb (86 kg)|
|High school:||Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington|
|NFL Draft:||2011 / Round: 2 / Pick: 60|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2014|
Brandon Harris (born January 24, 1990) is an American football cornerback who is currently a free agent. He was drafted by the Houston Texans in the second round of the 2011 NFL Draft. He played college football at the University of Miami.
Harris attended Booker T. Washington High School. As a senior he was the Florida Gatorade Player of the Year after he recorded 49 tackles, five sacks, four interceptions, and two touchdowns as a defensive back and 26 receptions for 501 yards and eight touchdowns as a wide receiver.
As a freshman in 2008, Harris started six of 13 games for the Hurricanes at cornerback, recording 30 tackles, an interception, and a sack. As a sophomore in 2009 Harris recorded 55 tackles, two interceptions, and a sack. He was a first team All-ACC selection, and earned second-team All-American honors from SI.com, and third-team from the Associated Press. As a Junior in 2010 he was a second team All-ACC selection after starting all 13 games, recording 44 tackles and an interception. He finished his career with 32 starts in 39 games, 129 tackles and three interceptions.
- 2007–08 GATORADE STATE FOOTBALL PLAYERS OF THE YEAR
- Harris, Bailey Among Four Canes Named 1st Team All-ACC
- CB Brandon Harris tabbed All-American
- "Brandon Harris entering NFL draft". ESPN.com. Associated Press. January 4, 2011. Archived from the original on January 7, 2011.
- Ganguli, Tania (August 30, 2014). "Houston Texans cut-down analysis". ESPN.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2014. Retrieved 31 August 2014.
- Patra, Kevin (August 31, 2014). "Titans add receivers T.J. Graham, Kris Durham". NFL.com. Archived from the original on September 3, 2014. Retrieved 31 August 2014.
- Wilkening, Mike. "Titans bring back CB Brandon Harris". Pro Football Talk. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- "Dolphins make roster moves". MiamiDolphins.com.