Brandon & Leah
|Brandon & Leah|
Brandon & Leah is an American-based indie pop group made up of husband and wife team Brandon and Leah Jenner.
Brandon and Leah have known each other since they were in middle school and began playing music together in high school. They were married on May 31, 2012 in Hawaii outside the St. Regis Princeville Resort.
The group met popularity when their single, "Showstopper" was used as the theme song for Kourtney and Kim Take Miami on E! Entertainment. Initially Brandon and Leah were signed to Warner Bros. Records, but they soon opted to release their music on their own.
Along with Tony Berg, they produced their debut EP, Cronies, which was released on April 9, 2013. It has reached #82 on the Billboard 200, #16 on the Billboard Independent Albums Chart, and #24 on the Billboard Digital Albums chart. They released their second EP, Together, on October 14, 2014.
They previously performed together in a band called Big Dume.
Jenner was born in Los Angeles on June 4, 1981 to retired U.S. track and field athlete Caitlyn Jenner (then known as Bruce Jenner) and actress Linda Thompson. His stepmother was Kris Jenner. He is the brother of Brody Jenner, former stepbrother of Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, and Rob Kardashian, and half-brother of Kendall, Kylie, and Burton Jenner, and Cassandra Marino.
Brandon and Leah were married in Hawaii on May 31, 2012. Their first child, a daughter, Eva James Jenner was born July 22, 2015.
Leah Elizabeth Jenner (née Felder, born November 24, 1982) is the daughter of former Eagles guitarist Don Felder. Along with husband Brandon, she appears on the reality TV shows Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Kourtney and Kim Take Miami.
Brandon and Leah were married in Hawaii on May 31, 2012. On March 15, 2015, she announced that she and husband Brandon were expecting their first child together. She gave birth to a baby girl named Eva James Jenner on July 22, 2015.
- Menza, Kaitlin (August 8, 2013). "OK! Next Big Deal: Brandon & Leah Jenner Talk Music and Keeping Up with the Kardashians". OK!. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- Stueven, Michele; Silverman, Stephen M. (June 1, 2012). "Brandon Jenner Marries Leah Felder in Hawaii". People. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- Specktor, Brandon (March 22, 2012). "Adorable Duo Brandon and Leah Met in Middle School". SparkNotes. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- Sundell, Karen (July 23, 2013). "Brandon & Leah Shoot Up to #82 on the Billboard 200 With "Cronies," Graduating from #24 Billboard "Hotseekers" Re-entry Position". Music Industry News Network. Rogers & Cowan. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- "Our Story". Brandon & Leah (Official website). Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- Perricone, Kathleen (July 7, 2013). "Brandon Jenner and Leah Felder Perform Songs From Debut EP". On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- Herndon, Jessica (August 5, 2013). "Brandon & Leah: Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Yes, But Nepotism Is a No-No". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- Lazar, Shira (April 2, 2013). "The Musical Half of the Kardashian Family Release Debut Album (WATCH)". The Huffington Post. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- "10 Questions with ... Brandon & Leah". All Access Music Group. April 30, 2013. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- "Brandon & Leah Enter Billboard's "Top New Artist Albums" Charts At No 31 With "Cronies"". Top40-Charts.com. April 26, 2013. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- "Together – EP by Brandon & Leah". iTunes. Apple Inc. Retrieved March 16, 2015.
- "Brandon Thompson Jenner, Born 6/4/1981 in California". California Birth Index. Retrieved March 21, 2015.
- "Bruce Jenner's Children Discuss Pain of Father's Absence, Forgiveness". ABC News. April 27, 2015. Retrieved June 3, 2015.
- Silverman, Stephen M. (July 22, 2005). "Divorce for Mom on Princes of Malibu". People. Retrieved April 30, 2015.
- "Leah Elizabeth Felder, Born 11/24/1982 in California". California Birth Index. Retrieved March 21, 2015.
- Beard, Lanford (March 15, 2015). "Brandon and Leah Jenner Expecting First Child". People. Retrieved March 21, 2015.
- Leon, Anya (July 26, 2015). "Brandon and Leah Jenner Welcome Daughter". People. Retrieved July 26, 2015.
Find more about
Brandon & Leah
at Wikipedia's sister projects
|Definitions from Wiktionary|
|Media from Commons|
|News from Wikinews|
|Quotations from Wikiquote|
|Texts from Wikisource|
|Textbooks from Wikibooks|
|Learning resources from Wikiversity|