This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Rhyder graduated from the University of Texas at Tyler with a degree in Industrial Technology.
Rhyder released his first album in 2001 and since then has released six more in the coming years. His second album Behind The Pine Curtain was released in 2003. With his third album, Conviction which was produced by Walt Wilkins, that came out in August 2005 that Brandon’s stock continued to rise as a mainstay in the Texas music scene. It was with his fourth album titled Live that was on Apex Records, which is based out of Nashville, TN that Brandon got his first number one single on the Texas Country Music Chart with "Before I Knew Your Name". Brandon released of his fifth record in 2008 titled Every Night that was produced by Radney Foster For his sixth record Brandon teamed up with Walt Wilkins once again, who produce Head Above Water which was released on February 16, 2010.
Brandon Rhyder in February, 2010 celebrated his fast rising single, “Rock Angel,” which landed in the coveted No. 1 spot for two weeks in a row on both the Texas Music chart and the Texas Regional Radio. This song is the lead track from his new disc Head Above Water that was released nationwide on February 16, 2010 via Thirty Tigers. Album also includes a bonus DVD featuring an exclusive behind-the-scenes documentary about the making of this disc.
Also in the last year, Brandon moved his booking to Red 11 in Nashville and released his fifth record in 2008 titled Every Night producer/co-writer Radney Foster. The record debuted at No. 53 on the Top Country Albums chart and at No. 50 on Billboard’s Top New Artist Albums chart. Every Night’s lead single, “This Ain’t It,” jumped to No. 5 on the Texas Music Chart and the accompanying video to "This Ain't It" was released in the summer of 2009. In May 2013, Rhyder released his new hit single "Haggard" and has set a release date for August 2013 for his eighth album.
To date, Brandon has delivered three Top 20 singles, two Top 10 singles, three Top 5 singles and now two No. 1 singles with “Rock Angel” and “Before I Knew Your Name.”
|Title||Album details||Peak chart
|US Country||US Heat|
|Behind the Pine Curtain||
|Head Above Water||
|Live at Billy Bob's Texas||
|That's Just Me||
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart|
|2008||"This Ain't It"|
|2009||"Rock Angel"||Evan Kaufmann|
|2011||"Lord, I Hope This Day Is Good"||Zack Morris|
|2014||"Leave"||John H. Reynolds|
This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Official website
- Brandon Rhyder Biography
- Brandon Rhyder Soars To No. 1 On The Texas Country Music Charts
- Brandon Rhyder: Head Above Water Review
- Brandon Rhyder Comes Back With 'Conviction'
- Brandon Rhyder’s Every Night Lands on Billboard’s Chart
- Brandon Rhyder on CMT.com
- Brandon Rhyder bringing new songs to Cowboys
- "rodeoattitude.com redirect". Rodeoattitude.com. Retrieved 3 September 2017.
- "FOX 7 Austin - KTBC". Myfoxaustin.com. Retrieved 3 September 2017.
- KERNS, WILLIAM. "Brandon Rhyder: Family, faith and fans guide the career of Kalf Fry headliner - Lubbock Online - Lubbock Avalanche-Journal". Lubbockonline.com. Retrieved 3 September 2017.
- "HugeDomains.com - FanCountry.com is for sale (Fan Country)". Fancountry.com. Retrieved 3 September 2017.
- "John Goodspeed: Brandon Rhyder bringing new songs to Cowboys". Retrieved 3 September 2017.