Brandon T. Timinsky
|Education||University of Miami, Florida International University|
|Known for||Co-Founding GasNinjas|
Brandon Timinsky is an American entrepreneur and public speaker. Brandon co-founded GasNinjas, an on-demand fuel delivery startup acquired in a multi-million dollar deal by Silicon Valley-based Exajoule. Timinsky's previous projects include a digital agency, social media marketing services, two real estate technology platforms, wearables, and an automotive focused e-commerce business. He is an avid propoponent of working remotely and outsourcing labor.
Early life and education
Timinsky was born and raised in Miami, FL. While a freshman in high-school at Gulliver Schools, he taught himself basic programming skills and started his first business at the age of 15, a viral third-party application on Twitter for gaining followers. Timinsky went on to study Economics at Florida International University and then continued to the University of Miami Business School for Marketing, but dropped out to pursue his business endeavors.
Since selling GasNinjas, Timinsky has become involved in the Miami startup community by speaking about his experience as an entrepreneur at various universities and startup hubs. Brandon was hosted for a fireside chat by Startup Grind, a global community spanning over 350 cities and 1,000,000+ entrepreneurs. Furthermore, he has taken part in panel discussions about startups and the on-demand economy alongside companies like Uber, Gilt, and Zeel (on-demand massage startup), to name a few. Timinsky also gives back to the community by helping other entrepreneurs as a mentor through the Endeavor Organization and MentorDay.co.
- Torres, Carla (July 2016). "Making GasNinjas an Overnight Success". Soho House Magazine No. 35. London, U.K.: ThinkPublishing.co.uk.
- GasNinjas Acquisition Announcement in Haute Living Magazine
- Ocean Drive GasNinjas Feature
- NBC6 Features Segment on On-demand Fuel Delivery App
- Brainfood Speaker Series Features Brandon Timinsky
- "Take Your Startup From Launch To Acquisition, All While Traveling And Working Remotely". Forbes. Retrieved April 24, 2018.
- Miami Herald - 6 takeaways from Startup Grind talk by GasNinjas co-founder
- StartupFIU Panel Discussion with GasNinjas, MentorDay, and Watsco Ventures
- Startup Grind Fireside Chat with Brandon Timinsky of GasNinjas
- DisruptMiami Panel Discussion with Uber, Zeel, Gilt, and GasNinjas