From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brat or The Brat may refer to:
- Bratwurst, a type of sausage
- BRAT diet, for patients with various forms of gastrointestinal distress
- Military brat
- Spoiled child
- Subaru BRAT, a pickup truck
- Trenchard Brat, a nickname for aircraft apprentices in the British Royal Air Force
Arts and entertainment
- The Brat (1919 film), an early silent film produced by and starring Alla Nazimova
- Brat (video game), a 1991 action puzzle video game
- Brats, a 1930 Laurel and Hardy film
- Brats (1991 film), a 1991 Hungarian film
- The Brat, a 1931 film directed by John Ford
- Bratz (dolls), a line of dolls
- Brother (1997 film) or Brat, a Russian crime film
- Da Brat (born 1974), rapper
- Roger Kitter (born 1950), recorded as The Brat for the song "Chalk Dust - the Umpire Strikes Back"
- "Brat", a song by Green Day from Insomniac
- NME Brat Awards for popular music
- The Brat (punk band), East Los Angeles punk band
- Dave Brat (born 1964), American academic and politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.