Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||P. S. Ramakrishna Rao|
|Produced by||Kovelamudi Bhaskar Rao|
|Written by||Samadrala Jr|
|Starring||Akkineni Nageswara Rao
|Music by||C. R. Subbaraman
|Edited by||P. S. Ramakrishna Rao|
Bratuku Teruvu (English: Livelyhood) is a 1953 Telugu, drama film, produced by Kovelamudi Bhaskar Rao on Bhaskar Productions banner and directed by P. S. Ramakrishna Rao. Starring Akkineni Nageswara Rao, Savitri in the lead roles and music composed by Ghantasala. The film is released as Tamil movie Bale Raman (1956) and it remade as Hindi Jeene Ki Raah (1969) which was again remade as Telugu movie Bharya Biddalu (1971) with ANR only, later in Tamil as Naan Yen Pirandhen (1972). The film is the first debut famous lyricist Samadrala Jr into the film industry.
- Akkineni Nageshwara Rao as Mohan
- Savitri as Zamindar's daughter
- Sriranjani as Mohan's wife
- S. V. Ranga Rao as Zamindar
- Relangi as Lokayya
- Suryakantam as Kotamma
- Art: T. V. S. Sharma
- Story - Dialogues - Lyrics: Samadrala Jr
- Playback: Ghantasala, Jikki, P. Leela A. P. Komala
- Music: C. R. Subbaraman, Ghantasala
- Cinematography: Kamal Ghosh
- Producer: Kovelamudi Bhaskar Rao
- Editing - Screenplay - Director: P. S. Ramakrishna Rao
- Banner: Bhaskar Productions
- Release Date: 6th February 1953
The song "Andame Aanandam Aanandame Jeevita Makarandam" is still very popular.
|1||"Andame Aanandam Aanandame Jeevita Makarandam"||P. Leela||03:35|
|2||A. M. Rajah||02:25|
|3||P. Leela & A. P. Komala||02:41|
|4||"Andame Aanandam Aanandame Jeevita Makarandam"||Ghantasala||03:10|
The music was composed by T. A. Kalyanam. Lyrics were by Kanaga Surabhi.
The song "Engume Aanandham Aanandhame Jeevanin Magarandham" is still very popular.
|1||"Engume Aanandham Aanandhame Jeevanin Magarandham"||P. Leela||03:35|
|2||"Pattadhaarigal Vaazhvidhu Thaanaa"||A. M. Rajah||02:25|
|3||"Kaanene Innum Kaanene"||P. Leela & A. P. Komala||02:41|
|4||"Engume Aanandham Aanandhame Jeevanin Magarandham"||Ghantasala||03:10|
|5||"Thaamadham En Endru Pidhaitthene Pedhai"||P. Leela||00:53|
|6||"Thaaye Ninnarul Thaal Kadhi Endre"||Jikki||02:12|
|7||"Chalo Chalo Chenkannaa Chalo Chalo Manivannaa"||P. Seenivasan||02:00|
|8||"Vanthaachammaa Vandhaachu Varaadha Pandigai Vandhaachu"||Udutha Sarojini||02:44|
|9||"Sokku Podi Potta Endha Maarano Nenjil"||P. Leela||03:06|
- Naati 101 Chitralu, S. V. Rama Rao, Kinnera Publications, Hyderabad, 2006, pp: 73-4.
|This article about a film in the Telugu language is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|