From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Braunau may refer to:
- Braunau am Inn District, Austria
- Braunau am Inn, a municipality
- Braunau (river), in Bavaria, Germany
- Braunau, Switzerland
- Broumov, Czech Republic, also known as "Braunau" in German
- New Braunau, a village in Puerto Varas, Chile
- Braunau in Rohr Abbey, a Benedictine monastery in Rohr in Niederbayern, Bavaria, Germany
- Braunau (meteorite), a meteorite fall in Východočeský kraj, Czech Republic in 1847
- FC Braunau, a football club based in Brannau am Inn
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Braunau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.