From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Braunschweiger may refer to:
- Braunschweiger (sausage), the name for several types of sausages
- Braunschweiger Kammermusikpodium, classical music festival held in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Braunschweiger Land, region in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Braunschweiger Mumme, alcoholic beer from Braunschweig, Germany
- Braunschweiger Schloss, palace in Braunschweig, Germany
- Braunschweiger Schultheaterwoche, German theatre festival
- Braunschweiger Zeitung, German newspaper
- Braunschweiger Monogrammist, anonymous 16th-century Netherlandish painter
- Alfred Braunschweiger (1885–1952), German diver
- Amy Braunschweiger, American freelance writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Braunschweiger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.