In Brauweiler in the 1920s a large power transmission station up which supplied up to 380 kV was built, It was also the starting point of the north south powerline. In the area of this transformer station is also the main control room of the RWE, over which nearly the entire high-voltage transmission system of the RWE AG is supervised by remote control. This control is also used to coordinate the power transmission in continental Europe.
- (German) Website Brauweiler
- (German) Catholic Parish of St. Nicholas Brauweiler
- (German) St. Sebastian Archery Group Brauweiler e.V.
- (German) Evangelical Parish of Brauweiler
- (German) Altar Servers of St. Nicholas Brauweiler/Dansweiler[permanent dead link]
- (German) Abbey Gymnasium (i.e., secondary school), Brauweiler
- (German) Brauweiler Volunteer Fire Brigade
|This Rhein-Erft-Kreis location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|