Bravo, My Love!
|Bravo, My Love!|
|Also known as|
|Written by||Park Hyun-joo|
|Directed by||Joo Sung-woo|
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|No. of episodes||57|
|Original network||Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation|
|Original release||July 16, 2011– January 29, 2012|
Bravo, My Love! (Hangul: 애정만만세; RR: Aejeongmanmanse; lit. Hooray for Love) is a 2011 South Korean television series starring Lee Bo-young, Lee Tae-sung and Jin Yi-han. It aired on MBC from July 16, 2011 to January 29, 2012 on Saturdays and Sundays at 21:45 for 57 episodes.
Kang Jae-mi is the daughter of divorced parents. Her father Kang Hyung-do cheated on her mother Oh Jung-hee, which led to their divorce. He is now married to a much younger woman, Byun Joo-ri, but still has lingering feelings for his ex-wife.
Because of Hyung-do's infidelity and the trauma of breaking up their family, Jae-mi becomes skittish of smart and talented men like her father. So she ends up marrying "the obviously lacking" Han Jung-soo. But the marriage doesn't last, and Jae-mi divorces her loser husband.
Not ready to give up on their marriage, Jung-soo hires a lawyer to invalidate their divorce, the smart and sharp Byun Dong-woo. They begin as enemies, but Dong-woo falls for Jae-mi and he becomes one of her solid supporters as her success story unfolds. But she hesitates to begin a relationship with him because of his playboy past.
- Lee Bo-young as Kang Jae-mi
- Lee Tae-sung as Byun Dong-woo
- Jin Yi-han as Han Jung-soo
- Bae Jong-ok as Oh Jung-hee
- Chun Ho-jin as Kang Hyung-do
- Byun Jung-soo as Byun Joo-ri
- Yoon Hyun-sook as Oh Jung-shim
- Ahn Sang-tae as Nam Dae-moon
- Kim Soo-mi as Crystal Park
- Park In-hwan as Byun Choon-nam
- Park Ha-young as Kang Se-ra
- Han Yeo-reum as Chae Hee-soo
- Kim Yoo-bin as Nam Da-reum
- Hwang Mi-seon as Soon-nyeo
- Im Se-mi as Kyung-mi
- Moon Hee-kyung as Sunny Park
- Kwon Min-jung as Director Moon
- Lee Seok-joon as Jung Se-Young
- Yeom Hyun-seo as young Kang Se-ra
- Seo In-young as In-young (ep 1-3)
- Park Si-eun as Nam Ji-eun
- Cho Yeon-woo as Director Park
- Dana as Eun Dan-bi
- Uhm Hyun-kyung as Mi-ra
- Hong Seok-cheon as Julien
- Nam Hee-seok as policeman
- Nam Chang-hee as policeman
- Kim Young-ok as Da-reum's grandmother
- Song Chae-hwan as nun
- Son Seong-yeon as Kim Joo-hee
- Kwak Hyun-hwa as Na-young
|2011 MBC Drama Awards||Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries||Lee Bo-young||Won|
|Golden Acting Award, Actress in a Miniseries||Bae Jong-ok||Won|
|Best Young Actress||Kim Yoo-bin||Won|
- 애정만만세 - Bravo, My Love!, 1회, EP01, #01. YouTube (in Korean). MBC Drama. Retrieved December 16, 2018.
- "Lee Bo-young poses at a press event for her new TV drama". The Chosun Ilbo. July 13, 2011. Retrieved July 13, 2013.
- "Cheon Ho-jin "I wanted to try an aging love story"". Hancinema. July 20, 2011. Retrieved July 13, 2013.