|Full name||Brayan Antonio Beckeles|
|Date of birth||28 November 1985|
|Place of birth||La Ceiba, Honduras|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Right back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 November 2016.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 8 June 2014
Brayan Antonio Beckeles (born 28 November 1985 in La Ceiba, Atlántida, Honduras) is a Honduran football player who currently plays for Liga MX side Necaxa. He is also a member of the Honduran national football team and plays as a defender.
Beckeles made his official debut for the club on 27 July 2011 during the CONCACAF Champions League Preliminary Round against Santos Laguna in a 3–1 defeat where he scored the only goal for the club.
He made his debut for Honduras in a September 2010 friendly match against Canada. On 26 January 2013, Beckeles scored his first ever goal for the national team in his 11th game, playing at the semi-finals of the 2013 Copa Centroamericana versus Belize. The goal proved to be a crucial one, as Honduras won 1–0 to progress to the final. He has represented his country at the 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup. On 7 June 2014, he was sent off for two bookable offences in a World Cup warm-up match against England in Miami.
- Scores and results list Honduras' goal tally first.
|1.||25 January 2013||Estadio Nacional, San José, Costa Rica||Belize||1–0||1-0||2013 Copa Centroamericana|
Honours and awards
- Club Necaxa
- "2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil: List of Players" (PDF). FIFA. 11 June 2014. p. 19. Retrieved 11 June 2014.
- "Profile on Goal". Goal.com. Retrieved 7 June 2011.
- Beckeles: “Lo bueno es que no dependemos de nadie[permanent dead link] - La Prensa (Spanish)
- Beckeles: “Siempre admiré al Olimpia”[permanent dead link] - La Prensa (Spanish)
- "Olimpia cuesta arriba por sus propios errores". El Heraldo. Retrieved 27 July 2011.
- Soccerway.com - Honduras - Belize (2013 Copa Centroamericana)
- CONCACAF Championship, Gold Cup 2011 - Full Details - RSSSF
- McNulty, Phil (8 June 2014). "England 0-0 Honduras". BBC Sport. Retrieved 8 June 2014.