Preuss in July 2019
|Full name||Braydon Preuss|
|Date of birth||16 June 1995|
|Original team(s)||Surfers Paradise (QAFL)|
|Draft||No. 15, 2015 rookie draft|
Round 1, 2017, North Melbourne|
vs. West Coast, at Etihad Stadium
|Height||206 cm (6 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||114 kg (251 lb)|
|2015–2018||North Melbourne||8 (5)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2019.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Preuss was born and raised in Townsville, Queensland. He played rugby league until the age of 16 when friends convinced him to try Australian rules football. He began playing his junior football for Hermit Park in the local AFL Townsville competition before relocating to the Gold Coast and playing for Surfers Paradise in an attempt to increase his chances of being drafted. He was a member of the Gold Coast Suns academy.
He was drafted by the North Melbourne with their first selection and fifteenth overall in the 2015 rookie draft. He made his AFL debut in the forty-three point loss against West Coast in the opening round of the 2017 season at the Etihad Stadium.
- Statistics are correct to the end of 2019 
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- Thompson, Michael (3 December 2014). "North Melbourne Kangaroos pick up Townsville's Braydon Preuss in AFL rookie draft". Townsville Bulletin. News Corp Australia. Retrieved 26 March 2017.
- Slatter, Trent (24 March 2017). "Preuss set for AFL debut". Townsville Bulletin. News Corp Australia. Retrieved 26 March 2017.
- Nobes, Caitlin (12 October 2018). "Preuss joins Melbourne in trade deal". Melbourne FC. Retrieved 26 March 2017.
- "Braydon Preuss". AFL Tables. Retrieved 6 May 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Braydon Preuss.|
- Braydon Preuss's profile on the official website of the Melbourne Football Club
- Braydon Preuss's playing statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|