Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up brazilian or Brazilian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brazilian may refer to anything of or relating to Brazil and may also refer directly to:
- Brazilian barbecue, known as churrasco
- Brazilian football, see football in Brazil
- Brazilians, the people (citizens) of Brazil, or of Brazilian descent
- Brazilian Portuguese, the dialect of the Portuguese language used mostly in Brazil
- Brazilian cuisine
- Brazilian culture, describing the Culture of Brazil
- Brazilian waxing, a style of Bikini waxing
- Brasileiro, an album by Sergio Mendes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brazilian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.