Brazilian Football Confederation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Headquarters||Rio de Janeiro|
|President||Marco Polo Del Nero|
It was announced on September 29, 2007 that the CBF would launch a women's league and cup competition in October 2007 following pressure from FIFA president Sepp Blatter during the 2007 FIFA Women's World Cup in China.
- Confederação Brasileira de Futebol - Association Information FIFA.com
- Jonathan Watts (29 May 2015). "Brazil starts congressional inquiry into corruption after Fifa arrests". the guardian. Guardian News and Media. Retrieved 5 July 2015.
- "A sede da seleção pentacampeã: uma opção de passeio." (in Portuguese). TeresópolisOn. Retrieved 2009-02-17.
- "Brazil to set up women's soccer league". Sports. People's Daily. 2007-09-29. Archived from the original on November 5, 2007. Retrieved 2007-09-30.
- "Brazil will create women soccer cup". Sports. People's Daily. 2007-09-29. Archived from the original on November 5, 2007. Retrieved 2007-09-30.
|This article about an organisation in Brazil is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about sports in Brazil is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|