From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A post office was opened in Brazilton in 1882, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1966.
- Official State Transportation Map (Map) (2007-2008 ed.). Kansas Department of Transportation. § F12.
- A Twentieth Century History and Biographical Record of Crawford County, Kansas. The Lewis Publishing Company. 1905. p. 307.
- "Profile for Brazilton, Kansas". ePodunk. Retrieved 8 June 2014.
- "Kansas Post Offices, 1828-1961 (archived)". Kansas Historical Society. Archived from the original on October 9, 2013. Retrieved 6 June 2014.
- Blackmar, Frank Wilson (1912). Kansas: A Cyclopedia of State History, Embracing Events, Institutions, Industries, Counties, Cities, Towns, Prominent Persons, Etc. Standard Publishing Company. p. 232.
|This article about a location in Crawford County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|