Brazos Country, Texas
|Brazos Country, Texas|
|• Total||5 sq mi (14 km2)|
|• Land||5 sq mi (14 km2)|
|• Water||0.10 sq mi (.26 km2)|
|• Density||87/sq mi (34/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||1923026|
Brazos Country is located south of Interstate 10 and 7 miles (11 km) southeast of Sealy. Downtown Houston is 43 miles (69 km) to the east. The eastern city limits of Brazos Country run along the west bank of the Brazos River. The only entrances to the city are from Chew Road. As of the 2010 census the population was 469.
There are several small, unnamed bodies of water within Brazos Country, likely manmade.
Brazos Country is located at United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 5.5 square miles (14 km2), of which, 5.4 square miles (14 km2) of it is land and 0.1 square miles (0.26 km2) is water.. According to the
|U.S. Decennial Census|
City government is by mayor and city council. The Sealy Independent School District serves area students.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Brazos Country city, Texas". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved August 26, 2013.
- "Google Maps". Google Maps. Retrieved 2017-06-17.
- "US Gazetteer Files 2016-Places-Texas". US Census. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Archived from the original on May 12, 2015. Retrieved June 4, 2015.
- "Boundary Changes". Geographic Change Notes: Texas. Population Division, United States Census Bureau. 2006-05-19. Archived from the original on 2010-08-06. Retrieved 2008-05-27.
- Brazos Country, Texas - Handbook of Texas.
|This article about a location in Austin County, Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|