Breach Candy Hospital
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Breach Candy Hospital|
|Location||Breach Candy, Mumbai, India|
|Lists||Hospitals in India|
This section needs additional citations for verification. (April 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Former Indian Prime Minister, Atal Bihari Vajpayee underwent a knee surgery at the hospital in 2000, when he was in office.
- Dhirubhai Ambani, who was admitted to the hospital, breathed his last on July 6, 2002 after a major stroke.
- Vilasrao Deshmukh, a former Chief Minister of Maharashtra, was admitted to the hospital in the first week of August 2012. He was diagnosed with both liver and kidney failure. He was later taken to Global Hospital in Chennai, where he died on August 14, 2012.
- Priyanka Chopra's father, Dr. Ashok Chopra, died of cancer in the hospital.
- Kajol suffered from a miscarriage due to ectopic pregnancy at the hospital.
- Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan has undergone a knee surgery at the hospital.
- Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's son, Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi, was born in the hospital on 20 December 2016.
- Socialite and philanthropist Parmeshwar Godrej died on October 11, 2016 due to a lung ailment at the hospital.
- "Special arrangements at Bombay hospital". BBC News. 9 Oct 2000. Retrieved 13 Jan 2012.
- Pushpa Narayan and Prafulla Marapakwar (8 August 2012). "Vilasrao Deshmukh still critical, no liver transplant". The Times of India. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "liver and kidney transplants". Yahoo News, India. 14 August 2012. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "Vilasrao Deshmukh Passes Away, Twitter Celebrates | Gather". News.gather.com. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "Vilasrao Deshmukh on life support". Hindustantimes.com. 07-08-2012. Check date values in:
- Arun Ram (14 August 2012). "Vilasrao Deshmukh passes away". Times of India. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
|This article about a hospital in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|