Breach of trust
(Redirected from Breach of Trust)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Breach of trust is a type of civil wrong.
Breach of trust or Breach of Trust may also refer to:
- criminal offences relating to breach of trust by a public official (s. 122) or a trustee (s. 336) under the Criminal Code (Canada)
- Breach of fiduciary responsibility
- Breach of Trust (band), a Canadian rock band
- Breach of Trust (2017 film), a Cameroonian drama
- A Secret Life (film), a 1999 American made-for-TV film released in Britain as Breach of Trust
- Abuso de confianza (English title: Breach of Trust), a 1950 Argentine film
- Breach of Trust: How Americans Failed Their Soldiers and Their Country, a book by Andrew Bacevich
- Breach of Trust: How Washington Turns Outsiders Into Insiders, a book by U.S. Senator Tom Coburn
- Breach of Trust, a storyline in the comic book Stormwatch: Post Human Division
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Breach of trust.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.