|Look up bread in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bread is a group of staple foods. Bread or BREAD may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Bread (1924 film), a 1924 silent American film
- Bread (1971 film), a 1971 British independent film directed by Stanley Long
- "Bread", a poem by Patti Smith from her book Babel (book) (1978)
- Bread (TV series), a 1980s British sitcom
- "Bread", the title of a 1951 skit on Cavalcade of Stars, which was the first ever appearance of The Honeymooners
- BREAD, an acronym for Browse, Read, Edit, Add, Delete, is a variation on CRUD (Create, read, update and delete)
- Bread, a slang term for money
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bread.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.