Bread and Roses (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Bread and Roses (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bread and Roses is a political slogan originally associated with the 1912 textile strike in Lawrence, Massachusetts.
Bread and Roses may also refer to:
- Bread and Roses (1967 film), a 1967 East German film
- Bread and Roses (1994 film), a 1994 biographical film about the New Zealand trade unionist Sonja Davies
- Bread and Roses (2000 film), a 2000 film about custodial workers in Los Angeles
- Bread and Roses (album), a 1976 album by Judy Collins
- Bread and Roses (band), a band from Boston, Massachusetts
- Bread and Roses (magazine), a magazine for British and Irish members of the Industrial Workers of the World
- Bread and Roses (political party), a United States political party based in the state of Maryland
- Bread and Roses Award, a British award for radical books
- Bread and Roses TV, weekly bilingual TV/YouTube show produced by the Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain
- Bread and Roses: Her Story, an autobiography of the New Zealand trade unionist Sonja Davies
- Bread and Roses, a nonprofit co-operative organization from San Francisco.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bread and Roses.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.