Bread and Circuses (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Bread and circuses (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bread and circuses in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bread and circuses was how the Roman poet Juvenal characterized the imperial leadership's way of placating the masses.
Bread and Circuses may also refer to:
- "The Code of Romulus" or "Bread and Circuses", a 2007 short story by Caroline Lawrence
- Tropicália: ou Panis et Circenses, an album by members of the Tropicalismo movement
- Bread and Circuses (Colosseum album), 1997
- Bread and Circuses (Graham Collier album), 2002
- Bread and Circuses (The View album), 2011
- The Greatest Story Never Told Chapter 2: Bread and Circuses, a 2012 album by rapper Saigon
- "Bread and Circuses", the opening track of Harmony No Harmony by British post-hardcore band Million Dead
- "Bread and Circuses" (Star Trek: The Original Series), a 1968 episode of Star Trek
- "Bread and Circuses" (Hell on Wheels), a 2011 episode of Hell on Wheels
- "Bread and Circuses" (The Last Ship), a 2017 episode of The Last Ship
- Bread & Circus (store), a grocery store chain now part of Whole Foods Market
- Bread & Circus, a 1989 album by Toad the Wet Sprocket
- Brot und Spiele or Bread and Games, Germany's biggest Roman festival
- "Panis et Cirsenses", the opening track on the debut album by Brazilian band Os Mutantes
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bread and Circuses.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.