From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Break Up (disambiguation))
A breakup is the termination of a usually intimate relationship by any means other than death.
Break Up may also refer to:
Film and TV
- Break Up (1965 film), also known as The Man with the Balloons, an Italian film directed by Marco Ferreri
- Break Up (1978 film), starring Tony Musante and Ornella Muti
- Break Up (1998 film), starring Bridget Fonda, Kiefer Sutherland, and Steven Weber
- The Break-Up, a 2006 film starring Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston
- "The Break Up" (Recess episode), a television series episode
- Break Up (album), by Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johansson
- Break Up, an EP by the Smoking Popes
- "Break Up" (song), by Mario
- "Break Up", a 1965 single by Del Shannon
- "Break Up", a 1972 song by The Nashville Teens
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Break Up.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.