Breakfast (TV series)
|Created by||ABS-CBN Corporation|
|Developed by||ABS-CBN News and Current Affairs|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||n/a (airs daily)|
|Camera setup||Multiple-camera setup|
|Running time||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|Original network||Studio 23|
|Picture format||480i SDTV|
|Original release||March 15, 1999– June 22, 2007|
Breakfast is the longest running morning show on Studio 23, a television channel in the Philippines. It was aired on ANC from 1999 to 2001. It is hosted by Atom Araullo, Patty Laurel, Asia Agcaoili and JC Cuadrado. It is also the Morning Show for the Filipino Youth. It airs from 6:00 am to 7:30 am, Mondays to Fridays. The show, together with Magandang Umaga, Pilipinas, went to their last episode on June 22, 2007.
- Quick News
- News for the youth, delivered fresh and fast (topics divided into: top news for the day, showbiz, sports, and human interest)
- Served Hot
- Live interview of the most controversial personalities on the hottest topic of the day
- ATOMic Kitchen
- Atom Araullo prepares, Easy to prepare meals done in a minute or two
- Fab Fix
- A dose of beauty tips, fashion advices, and guide for healthy living
- B(reakfast) List
- A must see for the Pinoy youth who wants to experience it all despite the tight budget, a feature on the best finds and buys all over the metro.
- On the Road
- Traffic updates and road tips for your safe and speedy driving
- Daily Dose
- Time for the hosts to speak up and share their personal thoughts and experiences o
- Get a Job
- Job openings for the job-seeking Filipino youth
- Daily Specials
- Interview of the live guest band/performer for the day
- School Buzz
- School events and activities in Tokyo
- Early Bird Question
- A host asks a question. And a caller or texter will win prizes
- Moneymaking Monday
- About business
- Whose Day Tuesday
- Showing well-renowned personalities in sports, and arts
- Wednesdays Worth Watching
- Reviews movies that are now showing. Plus behind the scenes of movies.
- Techie Thursday
- Showing the latest gadgets, websites and more. Giving tips how to create a blog or website
- Fab Friday
- Shows fashions and style
- Ryan Agoncillo (Moved to TV5, then again to GMA Network)
- Bianca Gonzalez (Sister of JC Gonzalez)
- Bam Aquino (now a senator)
- JC Gonzalez (Brother of Bianca Gonzalez, now moved to TFC in California)
- Nikki Gil
- Mariel Rodriguez (Moved to TV5)
- Joaqui Valdez (Moved to GMA Network)
- Pia Arcangel (Moved to GMA Network)
- Ria Tanjuatco-Trillo
- Patricia Evangelista
- Angel Rivero
- Marieton Pacheco
- Juddha Paolo
After Breakfast morning show
After the cancellation of the morning show, the hosts are in various television shows and radio programs:
||This section possibly contains original research. (July 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Patty Laurel still teaches in pre-school.
JC Cuadrado is now inactive in showbiz.
Atom Araullo is now a news reporter on ABS-CBN 2 and also hosted a morning show, Umagang Kay Ganda, and also he hosted Hiwaga and now he is seen on public service program of the network Red Alert, which is part of Pinoy True Stories.
Asia Agcaoili quit show business and her last TV appearance was iPBA aired on ABC 5 in 2007, and Asia is now married.
Ryan Agoncillo is now host on TV show on the longest running variety noontime show Eat Bulaga! and game show Picture! Picture! and his sitcom Ismol Family on GMA 7, and also hosted a talent program Talentadong Pinoy on TV5, and also a movie actor on the films Kasal Kasali Kasalo, Sakal Sakali Saklolo and My House Husband: Ikaw Na! with his real life wife Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo, he's also has a hobbyists on Car Drifting & photography.
JC Gonzales is now based in California for hosting a Youth-Oriented Talk Show on TFC.
Bam Aquino is now a senator in the Philippines.
Nikki Gil is now a TV host and actress on ABS-CBN but she also hosted ASAP and she is still a VJ on MYX, her former teleseryes are Pieta, Mundo Man ay Magunaw, Maria Mercedes and her newest Hawak Kamay aired on the network itself.
Pia Arcangel is now a news anchor on GMA 7's longest running news program Saksi and the second-longest-running news program 24 Oras Weekend. She is also the former news anchor of Balitanghali on Q (now GMA News TV).
Ria Tanjuatco-Trillo hosts a shopping magazine talk show Shop Talk on ANC.
Marieton Pacheco is a news reporter on TFC in California.
Angel Rivero is still active on radio and TV shows.
Juddah Paolo sings in various bars in Metro Manila.
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|