From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up breaking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Breaking may refer to:
- Breaking (martial arts), a martial arts skill
- Breaking (dancing) (or b-boying), a street dance style
- Breaking Bad, a television series
- Breaking Benjamin, a post-grunge rock band
- Vowel breaking, a historical linguistics term
- Breakin', a 1984 movie
- "Breakin'... There's No Stopping Us", a song by Ollie & Jerry from the Breakin' soundtrack
- Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo
- "Breakin'" (song) from The Music's Welcome to the North
- "Breaking" (song), by the band Anberlin
- "Breaking" (album), by American singer-songwriter Brian Larsen
- Horse breaking
- Sabbath breaking
- Sequence breaking
- Ship breaking
- Strike breaking
- Breaking news
- Voice break, a boy's voice deepening at puberty
- Spring breaking, the act of vacationing on spring break
- Use of break (music)
- All pages beginning with "Breaking"
- All pages with titles containing "Breaking"
- Break in (disambiguation)
- Break (disambiguation)
- Breaker (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Breaking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.