Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up breath in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A breath is the act of inhaling and exhaling.
Breath might also refer to:
- Breath (play), a play by Samuel Beckett
- Breath (2007 film), a 2007 film
- Breath (2009 film), a 2009 film
- Breath (2016 film), a 2016 film
- Breath (2017 film), a 2017 film
- Breath (novel), by Tim Winton
- "Breath" (Breaking Benjamin song), a song from the album Phobia
- "Breath" (Pearl Jam song), a song from the soundtrack album, Singles
- Breath (band), a Japanese popular music duo
- "Breath", a song by the Swollen Members featuring Nelly Furtado from the album Monsters in the Closet
- The album SM the Ballad Vol. 2 – Breath, as well as its title song "Breath".
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Breath.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.