Jump to navigation Jump to search
The term breath control may mean:
- Anapanasati Buddhist breath meditation practice
- Pranayama, a yogic technique for controlling breathing
- Qigong breathing practice
- Vocal technique used in singing
- Breath Control: The History of the Human Beat Box
- Erotic asphyxiation, a BDSM sexual technique where one partner controls the breathing or airway of the other. When used as a self-induced technique for sexual pleasure via breath control it is called autoerotic asphyxiation.
- Wind controller, an electronic wind instrument.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Breath control.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.