Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Breda or breda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Breda is a city in the southern Netherlands.
Breda may also refer to the following:
- Breda, Girona, a municipality in Selva comarca, Girona province, Catalonia, Spain
- Breda, Iowa, a small city in the United States
- Breda di Piave, a commune in the Treviso province, Italy
- Breda, County Down, a townland in County Down, Northern Ireland
- Bréda, a small river in eastern France, tributary of the Isère
- Breda Pergar, Yugoslav distance runner
- Ernesto Breda, an Italian engineer and industrialist
- Herman Van Breda, a Belgian monk and philosopher who specialized in Edmund Husserl
- Jacob Gijsbertus Samuël van Breda, Dutch biologist
- Toussaint Bréda, better known as Toussaint Louverture
- HMS Breda, four different British warships
- SS Breda, a Dutch cargo ship sunk in 1940
- Breda (genus), a genus of jumping spiders
- Breda Royal Beer, generally known as simply Breda, a Dutch lager sold almost exclusively in the Channel Islands
- Congress of Breda, negotiations between Great Britain and France to end the War of the Austrian Succession
- Declaration of Breda, in 1660 by Charles II of England paving the way for the English Restoration.
- *Treaty of Breda (1650) and Treaty of Breda (1667), two separate 17th century treaties signed in the Dutch city
- Breda Meccanica Bresciana, an Italian arms manufacturer, often known simply as Breda.
- AnsaldoBreda, a rolling stock manufacturer.
- Breda Costruzioni Ferroviarie, a rolling stock manufacturer, often known simply as Breda.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Breda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.