March 3, 1986
Corona Del Mar, California, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
Condon was born in Inglewood, California.
Condon has modeled for Guess? jeans and fragrance campaigns; her other ads include Frederick's of Hollywood, George Marciano, JC Penney, Morellato, OPI, Silvian Heach, Smet, True Religion Jeans, Venus Swimwear, and posed for Maxim magazine's swimsuit issue. She has been on the cover of Vanidades (Mexico) - March 2007, Brentwood - August 2005, Vegas Essential - March 2006, Ocean Drive (Swim Issue) - Summer 2006, and Santa Barbara Magazine - April/May 2006.
In 2006 she was the cover girl for a new remix version of the classic 1965 jazz album Whipped Cream & Other Delights by Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass. Condon wore a whipped cream bikini on the cover, echoing the famous shot of Dolores Erickson buried in a mound of cream on the 1965 cover.
In 2010 it was reported that Condon had been a victim of an unusual identity-theft scam, in which a man had impersonated her on dating websites and social media for two years, and had induced others (believing they were in communication with the real Condon) to send him money and gifts. When she became aware of the impersonator, Condon hired a private investigator and worked with authorities to secure his arrest.
In May 2002, she landed the lead role of a student Mandii Carson in Raspberry & Lavender.
- Alternate Realities (1997)
- Raspberry & Lavender (2004)
- Radio Needles (TV movie, 2009)
- Scape (2010)
- Ironclad (2011)
- Garbage (2012)
- Bryn Kenny, "Former Guess Girls Inspire New Scent", Women's Wear Daily, July 15, 2005 – via HighBeam Research (subscription required).
- Nick Paumgarten, "Pinup Dept.: Whipped Again", The New Yorker, April 10, 2006.
- Jim Fusilli, "Herb Alpert Is Back With 'Rewhipped'", The Wall Street Journal, March 7, 2006.
- Hits Rewhipped: A delightful 1960s album by Herb Alpert has been updated with new treats, Honolulu Star-Bulletin , March 10, 2006.
- Harriet Ryan, "Man masquerading as fashion model bilks wealthy men", Los Angeles Times, January 19, 2010.
- "Holding out for an Angel", Wales On Sunday, November 1, 2009 – via HighBeam Research (subscription required).