(Redirected from Breech (disambiguation))
|Look up breech in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Breech may refer to:
- Breeches, an item of clothing covering the body from the waist down
- Breech, in a breech-loading weapon, a chamber integral to the rear portion of a gun barrel
- Buttocks, the lower part of the human abdomen
- Breech, the lower part of a pulley block
- Breech, the penetration of a boiler where exhaust gases leave it
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Breech.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.