Breese Township, Clinton County, Illinois
Location in Clinton County
Clinton County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 4, 1873|
|• Total||37.43 sq mi (96.9 km2)|
|• Land||37.41 sq mi (96.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.03 sq mi (0.08 km2) 0.08%|
|Elevation||456 ft (139 m)|
|• Density||144.8/sq mi (55.9/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62216, 62230, 62231, 62245, 62293|
|GNIS feature ID||0428705|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 37.43 square miles (96.9 km2), of which 37.41 square miles (96.9 km2) (or 99.95%) is land and 0.03 square miles (0.078 km2) (or 0.08%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these three cemeteries: Lake Branch, Saint Dominic and Saint John.
Airports and landing strips
- Dennis Meier Heliport
- Saint Josephs Hospital Heliport
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 107
- State Senate District 54
- "Breese Township, Clinton County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Helvetia Township, Madison County||Saint Rose Township||Wheatfield Township|
|Sugar Creek Township||Wade Township|
|Looking Glass Township||Germantown Township||Santa Fe Township|