|Known for||The Apprentice,
He was born in Cork, and moved to America to study and row crew at Harvard University, graduating in 2008 with a degree in biology. He was raised by single mother, Geraldine Morgan, and has been public in his pride at this.
In 2010, he was a contestant on Celebrity Salon on TV3.
In 2010, he did Celebrity Bainisteoir on RTÉ One.
He is an experienced rower, having won an Irish Rowing Championship in 2002. Morgan was a member of the Irish and British crew that attempted a crossing of the Atlantic Ocean in 2009, aboard the fourteen-man vessel 'La Mondiale'. Teammates here included Leven Brown, and Ian McKeever. Eleven days into this crossing, La Mondiale was rowing three days ahead of world record pace when the rudder was sheared off by a submerged object, possibly a whale. Rudderless, the crew was stranded in a prolonged sea gale, and after a time they were safely rescued by the 24,000 ton bulk carrier 'Island Ranger'. La Mondiale, however, was destroyed in the process.
Morgan is a fashion model, signed with Celia Holman Lee. Campaign work has included Remus Uomo and Jacamo. He has modelled for Paddy Power, sometimes partnering Georgia Salpa, who parties with Morgan on the Dublin social scene.
Morgan was the recipient of a Best Dressed Newcomer Award from the Kerry Fashion Awards. The Irish Independent and the Irish Examiner both labelled him a sex symbol. However not all media portrayals are as positive, indeed Morgan reported to the Evening Herald that an online search cost Morgan his American girlfriend, claiming that her parents googled him and advised their daughter to end the relationship. A separate Herald article discussed Morgan's tendency to polarise audiences and online commentators and summarised by stating, "If TV entertainment was edible, then Breffny Morgan is a large jar of marmite".
- "Our Interview with Breffny Morgan". Style Bible.
- "Confidence In Action" website Archived 27 July 2010 at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved 29 January 2010
- The Harvard Crimson 8 October 2009
- Morgan, Breffny (2 April 2011). "My amazing single mum: On the eve of Mother's Day, Breffny Morgan pays tribute to his beloved mother Geraldine". Irish Independent. Independent News & Media. Retrieved 2 April 2011.
- "Breffny 'over Ger and makes up with Aoiffe'". RTÉ Ten. Raidió Teilifís Éireann. 17 November 2009. Retrieved 17 November 2009.
- Finn, Melanie (24 June 2010). "Celia (59) is cream of the Celebrity Salon crop as she brushes off younger rivals". Evening Herald. Independent News & Media. Retrieved 31 July 2010.
...they worked very hard and the likes of Breffny [Morgan] trying to put on false eyelashes with hands like shovels...
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 5 September 2012. Retrieved 2014-01-07.
- "Ocean oarsmen race for record". Irish Independent. 26 November 2012.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 28 July 2013. Retrieved 2013-01-28.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 14 January 2013. Retrieved 2013-01-28.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 19 January 2013. Retrieved 2013-01-28.
- ‘’The Mirror (London, England)’’ 24 June 2010
- Galway Advertiser 04 March 2010
- Cork Life Magazine no.44 (2010)
- "Paddy Power Launch Sweepstakes Kits" Retrieved 29 January 2013
- The Evening Herald 4 July 2011
- The Evening Herald 16 May 2011
- Irish Independent 15 March 2011
- ‘’The Evening Herald’’ 27 May 2010
- The Evening Herald 17 November 2009