This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Heinen at the 2012 DKNY
5 March 1993 |
Borculo, Berkelland, Gelderland, Netherlands
5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)
Bregje Heinen (born 5 March 1993) is a Dutch model and former Victoria's Secret model.
Heinen was born in Borculo, a town in the eastern Netherlands.
In March 2016, Heinen became engaged to longtime boyfriend Ro Parra-Grady.
Heinen was discovered in Hyves by a scout for Salva Models. Shortly afterwards, she switched to Micha Models. She has since joined Women Management in Milan, Paris and New York, Select London, Dominique Brussels, UNO Barcelona and Place Hamburg.
She modeled for Guess_(clothing), DKNY, Prada, Just Cavalli, Replay, Topshop, Karen Millen, Sisley, H&M and Versace. Heinen walked the runway for Alexander McQueen, Donna Karan, Just Cavalli, Elie Saab, Zac Posen, Fendi, Balenciaga, Stella McCartney and Karl Lagerfeld. She has appeared in editorials for Italian, Russian, Netherlands and Spain Elle, U.S, Japanese, Mexican and Kazakhstan Harper's Bazaar and British, Portugal, Russian and Mexican Vogue. She also appeared on Maroon 5's music video for Payphone.
In 2011, Heinen walked in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Alongside Candice Swanepoel and Lais Ribeiro, Heinen then appeared in the commercial for the brand's underwear collection, Body by Victoria. She made her second appearance in the company's fashion show in 2012. In 2013 she was in the Victoria's Secret "multi way" bra commercial and walked in 2014 fashion show.
- "Bregje Heinen". fashionmodeldirectory.com. Retrieved 2012-12-16.
- "Bregje Heinen deelt haar verlovingsverhaal met Ro Parra-Grady". vogue.nl. Condé Nast Publications. Retrieved 2016-07-07.
- "Bregje Heinen". nymag.com. New York Media LLC. Retrieved 2012-08-20.
- "Bregje Heinen Is Our New Favorite Victoria's Secret Girl". The Huffington Post. 2012-07-31. Retrieved 2012-08-20.
- Sayer, Jo (2012-08-13). "Victoria's Secret Angels are undie-niably sexy in new advert". The Sun. Retrieved 2012-08-20.