Jump to navigation Jump to search
Breivik (means "broad cove") may refer to:
- Breivik (surname)
- Anders Behring Breivik, perpetrator of the 2011 attacks in Norway which killed 77 people
- Breivik, Finnmark in Hasvik municipality, Finnmark, Norway.
- Breivik, Nordland in Bodø municipality, Nordland, Norway.
- Breivik, Telemark in Fyresdal municipality, Telemark, Norway.
- Breivik, Hordaland in Askøy municipality, Hordaland, Norway.
|Look up brei in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up vik in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Breivik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.