Bremore Port was a proposed new deepwater port at Bremore, near Balbriggan, Ireland. It is being developed to provide an east coast deepwater port for Ireland to supplement the Drogheda and Dublin Port. It has moved its planned focus of development from Bremore Head to logistics and offshore jetties at Gormanston just over the border in Meath.
It is located near the main Dublin-Belfast road and rail links. The project is applying for Strategic infrastructure status (SIB).
- "Port proposal represents major opportunity for county - Opinion - Comment - Articles - Meath Chronicle". Meathchronicle.ie. 2010-03-03. Retrieved 2012-12-26.
- "// Tomb could haunt Gormley". Friendsoftheirishenvironment.net. Retrieved 2012-12-26.
- Drogheda Port Company Bremore Summary
- Bremore Port Report
- Ancient site may delay Bremore port
- Balbriggan Chamber
- New heart For Dublin - PD
- Modern Antiquarian Bremore Passage tomb
- Megalithomia Bremore passage tombs
- Hidden artefacts at Bremore
- planning application