|Irish name||Breanda Ní hAnnaigh|
|Born||1987 (age 29–30)
|* club appearances and scores correct as of (16:31, 30 June 2011 (UTC)).
**Inter County team apps and scores correct as of (16:31, 30 June 2011 (UTC)).
Brenda Hanney (born 1987) is a camogie player, a member of the Galway senior panel that unsuccessfully contested the All Ireland finals of 2010 and 2011 against Wexford, captain of the 2011 All Ireland runners-up and scorer of the winning goal in the 2011 All Ireland semi-final against Kilkenny.
All Ireland Club Championship 2011, National Camogie League 2005, All Ireland Intermediate 2004, Junior National Camogie League 2001, All Ireland Junior Championship 2003, Ashbourne Shield with Cork IT 2006.
- 2010 All-Ireland Final reports in Irish Examiner, Irish Independent and Irish Independent match at a glance, Irish Times colour piece and match report, comment by Tom Humphries and Mary Hannigan, RTÉ online Archived August 30, 2011, at the Wayback Machine., Irish Times online and RTÉ online match-tracker Archived October 17, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Wexford 2-07 Galway 1-08". RTÉ Sport. 11 September 2011. Archived from the original on 3 January 2012. Retrieved 12 September 2011.
- 2011 final Wexford 2-7 Galway 1-8 Report in Camogie.ie Connacht Tribune Archived August 26, 2012, at the Wayback Machine. Enniscorthy Echo Archived March 28, 2012, at the Wayback Machine. Galway Advertiser Irish Examiner, Irish Independent, Irish Times, Camogie.ie, RTE Online Archived January 3, 2012, at the Wayback Machine., Tuam Herald Archived April 1, 2012, at the Wayback Machine. Wexford People Homecoming in Enniscorthy Echo Archived March 28, 2012, at the Wayback Machine. Wexford People Preview in Irish Examiner Irish Times Irish Independent
- Moran, Mary (2011). A Game of Our Own: The History of Camogie. Dublin, Ireland: Cumann Camógaíochta. p. 460.
- Camogie.ie Official Camogie Association Website