Brazier in Venice Beach, CA
Brendan Brazier is a Canadian former endurance athlete, author, advocate of a vegan diet, and creator of the Vega line of food products and supplements. Brazier is a former Ironman triathlete (1998 – 2004). He is the author of The Thrive Diet (2007), Thrive Fitness (2009), and Thrive Foods: 200 Plant-Based Recipes for Peak Health (2011).
Brazier was the winner of the Canadian 50k division of the Harriers Elk/Beaver National Ultramarathon Championships in 2003 and the 50 km division of the Toronto Ultra Race in 2006.
- Thrive Fitness (US version) was published in December, 2009
- The Thrive Diet: The Whole Food Way to Lose Weight, Reduce Stress, and Stay Healthy for Life (17 December 2007) Da Capo Lifelong Books.
- Thrive: The Vegan Nutrition Guide to Optimal Performance in Sports and Life (23 December 2008) Da Capo Lifelong Books.
- Thrive Fitness: The Vegan-Based Training Program for Maximum Strength, Health, and Fitness (8 December 2009) Da Capo Lifelong Books.
- Thrive Foods: 200 Plant-Based Recipes for Peak Health (6 September 2011) Da Capo Lifelong Books.
- Thrive Energy Cookbook: 150 Plant-Based Whole Food Recipes (4 March 2014) Da Capo Lifelong Books.
- Thrive Fitness, 2nd Edition: The Program for Peak Mental and Physical Strength—Fueled by Clean, Plant-based, Whole Food Recipes (29 December 2015) Da Capo Lifelong Books.
- Thrive, 10th Anniversary Edition: The Plant-Based Whole Foods Way to Staying Healthy for Life (14 February 2017) Da Capo Lifelong Books.
- Elejalde-Ruiz, Alexia. (November 17, 2010). "Vegan diet is best for training, triathlete says". Chicago Tribune
- Kaminer, Michael. (May/June 2009). "One-on-One with Brendan Brazier". Vegetarian Times. 368, p. 32-33. ISSN 0164-8497
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Brendan Brazier|