||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (June 2015)|
Brendan Brazier, Venice Beach, CA.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Brendan Brazier (born March 1, 1975 in Vancouver, British Columbia) is a Canadian former endurance athlete, author, advocate of a vegan diet, and creator of the Vega line of food products and supplements. Brazier is a former Ironman triathlete (1998–2004). He is the author of The Thrive Diet (2007), Thrive Fitness (2009), and Thrive Foods: 200 Plant-Based Recipes for Peak Health (2011).
Brazier was the winner of the Canadian 50k division of the Harriers Elk/Beaver National Ultramarathon Championships in 2003 and the 50km division of the Toronto Ultra Race in 2006.
- Thrive Fitness (US version) was published in December, 2009
- "The Thrive Diet"
- Elejalde-Ruiz, Alexia. (November 17, 2010). "Vegan diet is best for training, triathlete says". Chicago Tribune
- Kaminer, Michael. (May/June 2009). "One-on-One with Brendan Brazier". Vegetarian Times. 368, p. 32-33. ISSN 01648497
- Brendan Brazier’s personal page
- Thrive in 30 home page
- Plant-Based Certificate Program at eCornell
- Vega home page
- Vega Community board
- Nome Athlete webpage