|Occupation||Travel guide, television presenter|
|Years active||International Tour Guide|
|Television||Coach Trip (since 2005)|
|Partner(s)||Leslie (1976-2001) (his death)|
Brendan Sheerin (born 23 February 1959) is a British International Tour Guide, television personality, pantomime actor and author, who appeared on the reality TV show Coach Trip on Channel 4.
In 2012, Sheerin signed a deal to host a new dating show for Channel 4, titled Brendan's Love Boat. Brendan's Love Cruise began on More4 on 2 December 2013. A temporary replacement show for Coach Trip, Brendan's Magical Mystery Tour, aired on Channel 4 in June and July 2013. After a one-year break, Coach Trip returned in 2014 for a ninth series.
Sheerin appeared in pantomime for the first time in December 2010, and in 2012 played the part of the baron at the Alhambra Theatre in Bradford opposite Lynda Bellingham. Sheerin is the former entertainments manager of The Spa, Scarborough.
In 2011, Sheerin released his autobiography "My Life: A Coach Trip Adventure".
Sheerin was born into a Roman Catholic family of Irish extraction, in Leeds in the North of England. He attended Corpus Christi highschool. His home is in Málaga, Spain. Sheerin is a fluent Spanish speaker and also speaks a good level of French.
- Sheerin, Brendan (2011). My Life (1st ed.). London: Michael O'Mara Books Ltd. p. 28. ISBN 978-1-84317-699-2.
- "Brendan Sheerin ('Coach Trip')" Digital Spy 23 August 2010 Retrieved 29 October 2010
- "Take Part - Channel 4 - 4viewers". Channel4.com. Retrieved 16 November 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Ben Arnold (13 September 2012). "'Coach Trip' presenter Brendan Sheerin to host dating show 'Love Boat' – Daily TV round-up". Yahoo TV.
- Coach Trip’s "Brendan Sheerin speaks about his upcoming pantomime appearance in Southport" Ormskirk and Skelmersdale Advertiser September 2 2010 Retrieved 29 October 2010
- "Brendan Sheerin on Coach Trip in Russia". Digitalspy.co.uk. 9 February 2014. Retrieved 16 November 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)